Confidentiality and cookies
• Personal data (called “data” below): any information concerning an identified or identifiable person.
• Parties: The publisher, Association Art & Sociétés, and a user having validated registration on our website switchonpaper.com
• Publisher: Association Art & Sociétés (non-profit organisation – Law of 1901 – no. RNA W062010641)
113 Boulevard Las Planas, 06100 Nice, France
Telephone: +33 4 97 08 28 10
2. Use of data
The publisher collects personal data from web users who register online for the purpose of sending a newsletter to subscribers.
3. Data storage
The publisher takes all the necessary precautions to protect all personal data, in particular to prevent their communication to unauthorised third parties.
4. Your rights
The switchonpaper.com website filed declaration no. 2103689 v 0 with CNIL.
We neither disclose, share nor sell any information concerning you, including e-mail addresses, phone or fax numbers, demographic or identification data, to any third parties. Nonetheless, you expressly authorise the publisher to send you information on the Association’s activities for appropriate direct marketing actions, in particular by e-mail. Pursuant to the Law on Informatics and Freedom of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and correct data concerning you. To do so, you must send a request by post or e-mail, justifying your identity, to obtain, free of charge, written communication of all personal data concerning you and, if applicable, the rectification of any inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant data.
You also have the right to refuse the processing of data concerning you.
You can exercise this right by post or e-mail by contacting the person in charge of processing:at
Art & Sociétés, 113 Boulevard Las Planas, 06100 Nice, France
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) during consultation of an online service thanks to your browsing software. It enables the server to identify the terminal in which it is stored for the period of validity or storage of the cookies.
During consultation of our website, information on browsing on your terminal may be saved in these “cookie” files. They are installed in your terminal, depending on the choices that you make concerning cookies and that you can change at any time.
Cookies can be used only by the server that has stored them, which can alter the information they contain.
The cookies used on our site help:
– optimise the presentation of our site to fit your terminal’s display preferences (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.);
– save information concerning a form you filled in on our site (registration, authentication and access to your account) and products, services or information you have selected on our site (subscription, current orders, etc.);
– access private and personal spaces on our site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data you may have entered earlier;
– improve security measures using third-party analysis tools or, for example, when the user is asked to connect after a certain amount of time.
– draw up statistics and volumes of visits to and use of our site, to improve the services, browsing and functionalities proposed.
Third-party customisation cookies
3. Your choice for cookies
Acceptance of cookies
Saving cookies in a terminal depends essentially on the intentions of the user of the terminal that can be expressed or altered at any time free of charge through the choices made available by the browsing software used.
Si you have accepted in your browsing software to save cookies in your terminal, cookies integrated in pages and content you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space in your terminal. They can be read only by their server.
If you refuse to save cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those that have been saved there, you will no longer benefit from a certain number of functionalities necessary to browse certain areas in our site. Such would be the case if you were to attempt to access your account or subscription, which requires your identification. Such would be the case if we, or our providers, were, for technical accounting purposes, unable to recognise the type of browser your terminal uses, its language or display parameters or the country from which your terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
We decline all responsibility, if applicable, for any consequences linked to the poor performance of our services because we are unable to save or consult the cookies necessary for their proper functioning that you refused or deleted.
The choices your browsing software offer
You can configure your browsing software to save cookies in your terminal or refuse them, either systematically or according to their server.
You can also configure your browsing software so the option of accepting or refusing cookies is proposed from time to time before cookies can be saved in your terminal.
The configuration of each browser differs for the management of cookies and your choice. It is described in your browser’s Help menu, where can find out how to change your settings for cookies.
• For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
• Pour Safari™ : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
• For Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
• For Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
• For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
If you use a browser other than those mentioned above, please consult your browser’s Help menu.
We also invite you to consult the “Vos traces” page on the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority). Website : http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/.